The Health Product Declaration Collaborative (HPDC) released HPD Open Standard v2.2 on May 7, 2019. For a summary of the 2.2 changes, and to download the full 2.2 Standard, go to our website: https://www.hpd-collaborative.org/hpd-2-2-standard
HPDC plans full implementation of this newest and most advanced version of the HPD Open Standard in Q3 2019. Until then, HPD v2.1.1 will remain the “Effective” version of the HPD Open Standard. HPDs completed under v2.1.1 or previous versions of the HPD Open Standard will remain valid through their existing expiry dates.
HPD Open Standard V2.1.1 was released on July 2, 2018. For a summary of the 2.1.1 changes, and to download the full 2.1.1 Standard, go to our website: https://www.hpd-collaborative.org/hpd-2-1-1-standard
- The Builder ensures conformance to HPD Open Standard 2.1.1
- A new User Interface was implemented to streamline the data entry process and allow for other changes required to implement the new Standard
- The primary change is that the Builder now provides the ability to add Special Condition Materials/Substances in accordance with the guidance provided in the HPDC Emerging Best Practices.
- Builder Instructions have been updated to reflect the changes in the HPD Open Standard v2.1.1 Instructions
- The Builder HPD display and PDF output for publication reflect the format and content changes specified in the v2.1.1 Standard
- The completeness check and LEED® Pre-Check Indicator have been updated to reflect the other changes to the Builder
- Third Party Verification is now available for Approved Verifiers
- A new Support Feature now provides quick access to the documents available to assist you in building HPDs